Fear can be downright crippling-spiritually, mentally, and most definitely physically. Fear causes us to act irrationally, make poor choices, and hurt the people who love us the most. In this special impromptu episode, I share my personal story of:
- How fear developed in my life
- Why I thought literally hiding (Yes, I really mean it-I hid) would be the best option
- When the fear came to a breaking point
- Why there is never any shame in dealing with fear
- How I overcame and conquered my fears (*Note-I didn’t do it alone)
- When fear comes, the Ultimate Weapons to face it head on and destroy it PERMANENTLY!!
- How conquering fear, didn’t only give me the victory, but my family too!!
My family-Husband Dave, Daughter Gabrielle (12) and Daughter Evangeline (5)
Subscribe to our newsletters and receive information on our past and upcoming guest by visiting our website: www.transformationalworship.today